How Can We Help?
DC Data SupportDC Data Support
A Partnership for Success
Your Institutional Success Liaison is a key resource in the launch and growth of your repository. They are there to provide you and your team with unlimited training, and the practical day-to-day tools to achieve your vision for your institutional data repository. Our DC Data Specialists have extensive knowledge of the Digital Commons Data platform and best practices to help with matters both technical and non-technical.
When to Contact DC Data Support
For anything! DCD Support is your resource for any questions or assistance you may need for your repository. They can offer trainings for yourself as well as others on your team, and are available to help with:
- Site organization
- Best practices for setting up new collections
- Customizing metadata, and submission workflows
- Visual enhancements such as introductory text and footer links
- Technical changes that may not be available via administrator configurations
- A wide variety of other repository tasks, projects, and resources
- In other words, we're here to help, so don’t hesitate to reach out!
How to Contact DC Data Support
There are two standard ways to contact your DC Data Support Specialist
- File a ticket in our Jira Service Management instance at https://digitalcommons-support.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
- Contact your support representative directly via email.