How Can We Help?
Add or Revise Content in a Scrolling ExhibitAdd or Revise Content in a Scrolling Exhibit
Add Frames to an Exhibit
The Body section on the exhibit edit page is where you can add frames to build your scrolling exhibit. Each scrolling exhibit can have up to 20 frames. See Create a New Scrolling Exhibit if you first need to create a scrolling exhibit.
Steps to add a frame:
- Click the plus + icon, if present.
- Choose a frame type: One column, Two column, or Full width.
- Select the type of content you wish to display in the frame. Content options differ depending on your frame selection. Refer to Content Types in Scrolling Exhibits for additional details, if needed.
One or two column frame: You can select a Paragraph block, Image block, or Embed option.
In a two column frame, these options will appear twice so you can make selections for both the left and right columns.
Full-width frame: You can select either a Slideshow or an Embed.
Selecting a Slideshow allows you to add a single image in the frame or, if desired, add multiple full-width images separated by transitions (see Content Types in Scrolling Exhibits for more details).
- One or two column frame: You can select a Paragraph block, Image block, or Embed option.
- To add another frame, click the plus + icon that appears above or below an existing frame and then select a frame type (as in step two above).
Tip: Click the heading at the top of a frame to collapse it if you'd like to conserve space while working on other sections. Click a collapsed heading again to expand it.
Move or Revise Content
You can move, remove, add, or replace content in an exhibit using the icons that appear at the top right of each frame, block, or column.
To move a frame to a different position, use the up and down arrows:
- To duplicate a frame or column, click the pages icon.
- To delete a frame or other element, click the trash can icon.
- In two-column frames, you can replace or move columns by first deleting them with the trash can icon, then clicking the plus + icon to add a new column in the desired position.
Note: Icons will be grayed out for any actions that aren’t currently available for a frame, block, or column.
To edit a scrolling exhibit that was created previously, click Pages in the administrator sidebar, then click the edit icon to the right of the exhibit name.